Yo

Yo

viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

Bad-starting day with a touch of sunshine

Last tuesday i opened my eyes and thought "i wanna stay in bed"...it was grey,rainning,cold...don´t wanted to go to work...but i had to.
I took a bath,had some breakfast and catchec a ride with my mom and brother (they were going downtown to a museum while i was at this press conference).

I took the subway, worried i was going late...got to the stop i had to get down in...walked up the stairs and...it was rainning even harder!! damn.

I walked to the place where the conference was going to take place...there were only a few reporters incluiding me.

Anyway, about 5 minutes before starting, i noticed a small group of guys coming in. what catched my eye? two of them were HOT...i mean, like those man you just have to turn your head and eyes to see them...and they sat in front of me.

I didn´t make a big deal out of it, but then something funny happened: the one who was sitting right in front of me moved and almost felt of his chair...i wanted to see how he reacted to this...He sat straight again, looked back and our eyes met...he winked at me and dedicated me a huge smile..OMG i wanted to die!! he looked so good!!!

I know it´s such a silly thing, but it really cheered me up after the morning I had...
P.S. Oh yeah...the guy is an actor,some say he is gay but...i still don´t care! made me happy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario